Ecomech secured a £100,000.00 order to work alongside the main contractor in providing the up-grade to the air conditioning and ventilation services within the Outpatients department at Stamford & Rutland Hospital.
The installation was carried out over 4 phases during an 8 month period.
The installation comprised of:
- VRF Comfort Heating & Cooling.
- Individual Split air condition to Therapy Rooms and IT Hub.
- Heat recovery ventilation to Radiology Areas
- Localised toilet extract ventilation.
- Actionair Fire / Smoke dampers linked to new LNS Lite 80 panel.
Project duration: 8 months.
Project completed: July 2017